Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tuesday Top 5: My Top Five Sex Toys

1. The Feel-Doe by Tantus - A silicone strapless strap-on, 4 different sizes and colors, both vibrating and not. Also the real-doe, in 3 sizes and realistic. The Feel Doe is a strapless strap-on, the has a bulb that  is inserted into the vagina allowing for stimulation from thrusting. I love this damn thing.

2. The We-Vibe 4 +  - The we vibe cause quite a stir when it came onto the market, currently on its 4th or 5th incarnation, the We-Vibe 4 plus is an awesome toy that is remote controlled, manually controlled or through an app on your phone. Its shaped like a "U" both ends vibrate, one can be inserted vaginally while the other sits on (Or near in my case) your clit. It can be used solo or during sex. My only complaint is that my anatomy isn't super well suited for the distance between the motors.

3. Shibari My Wand 10x - This is a massage wand similar to the hitachi and others like it. This thing is powerful, has different vibration patterns and honestly my go to when I just want to get off quick and move on with my day. Attachments are available for this.

4. Rope - No brand in particular, no type, just love rope. I love being tied up.

5. Riding Crop - This is another generalization, I love to be spanked so this is a wonderful implement for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment