Friday, April 24, 2015

Obsession with Evil

Somehow Hitler came up in conversation at work today, which always reminds me of my obsession with evil. I get off on the bad boys... and Im not talking like James Dean rebel without a cause bad boy, Im talking like... legitimate evil.

I have always rooted for the bad guy, in Phantom of the Opera, Christine should have ended up with the Phantom. Its just my particular bent  I  suppose. Something about evil, power and arrogance is just sexy. Not relationship material but fucking hot none the less.


I have never really stopped to examine this past a certain point, cause well fantasies exists as fantasies for a reason, and are rarely as good in reality as they are in our minds. Oh well... back to dreaming of strong hands, a wicked grin and world domination.

No comments:

Post a Comment