Monday, September 24, 2012

My Review of Ceridwen's Cauldron

Originally submitted at LUSH USA

A magic spell for the skin named for a shape-shifting Celtic sorceress who conjured up a potion to grant the gift of poetic inspiration. You may just do some transforming yourself if you bathe in this magical mélange of skin-softening butters, soothing oatmeal and the bewitchingly clean fragra...


My Favorite

By Briar Rose from Denver CO on 9/24/2012

 

5out of 5

When you survey your stash, you label this product: Most Wanted

Pros: Softens Skin, Lasting Effect, Smells Great, Relaxing, Soothes Irritated Skin

Best Uses: Bath, Gift

Describe Yourself: Normal Skin, Sensitive Skin, Dry Skin

This is one of my all time favorites, hands down. Its witchy, wonderful and long lasting. I cut it in half and use have at a time and its more than enough for one bath.
Leave my skin soft, smells great, doesn't leave the tub too slick.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment